Swift is an advertising agency comprised of creative visionaries, tech pioneers and hungry digital natives. We serve global Fortune 500 clients including Starbucks, Nestle, Teavana, HTC, Microsoft, and Disney, among others. We are hiring a Senior Designer whose innovative and creative thinking can take ideas and concepts and realize them as compelling, user friendly digital experiences.. The ideal candidate has a trained eye for strong design, able to concept content for a variety of mediums, direct management experience, and is a strong communicator.
You are an innovative, creative thinker who can take ideas and concepts and realize them as compelling, user friendly digital experiences. You enjoy the process of creative problem solving and have experience working on a wide range of interactive projects from information architecture to responsive web design to display advertising to social media campaigns. As a senior designer youâ€™ll be responsible for delivering and maintaining the quality of design throughout the entire project duration.
- Work with the entire Swift creative team to produce impactful, innovative design that expresses the client and project objectives
- Own all aspects of the design process, from collecting inspiration, to producing multiple concepts, to production, to providing feedback to junior designers
- Create overall design direction for advertising campaigns, spanning a range of deliverables that could include traditional (printed) and digital (website/banner/social) assets
- Concept and design graphics and imagery for clientsâ€™ social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest
- Demonstrate and apply key principles of interface design to experience design projects, including websites and apps
- Work collaboratively with team members to produce beautiful presentations for new business pitches and existing clients
- Incorporate feedback from internal team members and clients to ensure work is inline with overall briefs and client expectations and goals
- Provide visual QA comments to account and technology teams to ensure creative quality and consistency
Required Skills & Experience
5+ years direct experience with the following:
- Design for digital and interactive experiences (sites and/or apps)
- Design for campaigns (traditional, digital, and/or social)
- Outstanding portfolio showcasing innovative digital concepts and creative design solutions including the types of work listed above
- Proven ability to solve complex design problems while maintaining best practices and design integrity
- Experience searching for and evaluating the creative merits of photography, both from stock photo sites and social media sites like Tumblr and Instagram
- Experience developing information architecture and user experience
- Basic understanding of the capabilities of HTML and web browsers
- In-depth knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Familiarity with popular social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest)